This PS system is extremely
attractive yet economical.
- This is a great system for
simple flat or flat sloping space frame projects.
- It is used in module sizes of
3' - 8'; the modules can be square, or rectangular.
- Spans are not limited.
- The Pyramid Sphere (PS) System
is factory assembled into pyramid shapes, providing ease of assembly.
- The bottom chords are round
with tapered ends, connected to a ball node connector. This bottom
connector is unique in that there are no exposed fasteners, no sleeve
pins, bolts etc. An exclusive Delta feature.
- The top chord is square or
rectangular to allow direct deck attachment. This eliminates the need
for a purlin level found on standard ball and tube systems.
- All members are hermetically
sealed, eliminating interior corrosion, another exclusive Delta
- For exterior applications the
system would be coated with organic zinc rich coating topped with an
acrylic-urethane color coat (the finish used on airplanes and over the
- All web members are round.
To view product drawing and specifications, download the pdf
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader